In this video, I show you a handy way to manage prospects or leads in Excel, with dropdown lists and filters so you can efficiently work your prospects!
- Add a “Contacted” column to track contacted prospects with an optional yes/no dropdown using data validation
- Add a “Date of Contact” column to note date of contact & format for dates
- Add a “Results” dropdown to track contact results using data validation
- Add a “Notes” column to log notes
- Add filters to easily filter results
This may be a few minutes of work up front, but will make working leads/prospects so much more efficient since you will easily be able to filter people you haven’t contacted or filter by result or date of contact to follow up when and how you want to.